Dear WESS Families,
Sports Fun Days NEXT WEEK!
The focus will be on students having fun and being active!
Monday: Year 6 - 8:30-1:55
Tuesday: Year 3 - 9:00-11:00; Year 1 - 11:45-2:30
Wednesday: Year 2 - 9:00-11:00; Prep - 11:45-2:30
Thursday: Year 4 - 8:30-12:45
Friday: Year 5 - 8:30-12:45
Students will rotate through activities with an emphasis on participation and enjoyment while getting active.
Students may wear their sports t-shirts and house colours on their day.
Parents/Carers who wish to attend will need to:
- Stay within the parent / carer zone - a cordoned off section of the oval near the nature play area·
- Use the gates as directed – note that there will separate entry/exit gates
- Bring their own chairs/water bottles - NB there will be no access to the school facilities
- Take responsibility for socially distancing from other adults
- Understand that students will not be permitted in the parent zone
We recommend one parent/carer per child due to social distancing requirements and limited space.
Thanks for your support in keeping our WESS staff and students safe.