The WESS P&C operates the school uniform shop, supplying the compulsory uniform and other items. The Uniform Shop is managed by Helen Simcich who is assisted by our wonderful parent volunteers.
The uniform shop is located in M block on the ground floor which is located in the new campus. The best access is from Gate 12 Ambleside Street.
Standard Opening hours:Mondays 8.00am – 9.30am Thursdays 2.00pm – 3:30pm
Closed Public Holidays Order online via Flexischools and we will deliver to your child’s classroom.
Uniform Shop items include:
- School polo shirts * $28.00
- Senior polo shirts $30.00 Grade 6 only
- Long sleeve polo shirts $30.00
- Coloured house shirts $15.00
- Unisex shorts* $24.00
- Hats* $15.00
- Senior bucket hat (Yr 6 only)$20.00
- Library bags* $17.00 Prep – Year 4 only
- WESS back pack $55.00
- Excursion bag $20.00
- Winter jacket $39.00
- Winter long pants $26.00
- Football socks $10.00
- Swimming caps (Lycra) $ 8.00
- Water Rats Swim Cap $10.00
- Swimming goggles (S, M) $10.00
- Swimming goggles (L) $20.00
- House colour wrist bands $ 3.00
*Prep starter pack $136.00
- 2 x Polo shirts
- 2 x Unisex shorts
- 1 x Hat
- 1 x Library bag
Need to contact us? Email Helen at email@example.com
- How to order You can visit the shop during opening hours or order online via the Flexischools app. Online orders will be delivered to your child in their classroom on Monday or Thursday, whichever day falls closest after the day you ordered. To order online, download the Flexischools app or visit the Flexischools website. Search for West End State School, create a profile and then add your children to their class. There is a uniform shop option on the home page for you to start your order.
- Refund policy Proof of purchase must be provided for all exchanges and refunds. The Uniform Shop will gladly exchange any item within 14 days of purchase. Items must be in original condition i.e. not worn or washed. A full refund will be given for any manufacturing faults. Refunds will not be given for items displaying normal wear and tear. The manufacturer will be consulted on these matters should the need arise. Refunds will not be given for a change of mind however the above exchange policy will apply or the option of having a credit note with the Uniform Shop.
- Payment Payment can be made by Flexischools, EFTPOS or credit cards. Please note that we cannot accept AMEX cards
- Volunteering Please email us if you are interested in volunteering.
- Donation of 2nd hand uniforms If your child has outgrown uniforms or you are leaving the school, we gratefully accept donations of clean and good condition 2nd hand uniforms.
All lost property is now outside the Uniform Shop in M Block in the blue tubs.
Please ensure that all of your child’s clothes and belongings (swim bag, lunch boxes, drink bottles etc.) are named clearly with a permanent marker. If items are lost, check with the class teacher and nearby areas first, then check the area outside the school uniform shop where lost items are stored in boxes. Items will be cleaned out at the end of each term and given to charity or sold as second hand uniforms.